BLUE HOUND BOOKS FAQ
Information on trade-ins,
Store Trade-in Policy
Blue Hound Books LLC offers a credit of $1 per paperback and $2 per hardback. **Please limit the number of books brought in for trade to 25 per visit**
Blue Hound Books LLC reserves the right to not accept any book based on condition, age, and stock.
**Store credit can only be used for the purchase of books.
Best practices and additional policies:
- Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our store at 512.599.4646.
- You are responsible for taking home all books not accepted by Blue Hound Books LLC
- Please do not leave books after hours, they will not be considered for trade in and will be donated.
- No cash will be given for any books. Store Credit Only. Store credit cannot be "cashed out".
- Accounts will be retired after 2 years of inactivity.
Blue Hound Books LLC is looking to fill our event calendar for 2022, We are currently booking several weeks in advance! In order to evaluate and select the best events for our community, a signing proposal is required. All events involve considerable labor, and we want to ensure a successful event for both the author and the bookstore. Please fill out the proposal on the link provided and send to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible. If you need quicker responses, email us or call us at 512.599.4646
If you have self-published books, or if it is not available through our regular distribution, we are happy to take copies on consignment. Normal consignment terms are 60% of the cover price paid to the author after books are sold, with accountings every quarter or as appropriate. Please email Wayne at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation. You can see our consignment agreement on the link provided.